This is my first post, created as a result of a tourism workshop I attended in Stornoway on Tuesday. I've always buttonholed my guests to give them the benefit of my infinite (!) wisdom on tourism matters - but perhaps now they will have a break from my taxi-cab driver banter as I take out my views on this blog.
So thanks to the workshop organisers (I would give them a plug if I could remember their names) and to Western Isles Enterprise for organising it.
Business looks a little slower next week, so perhaps I'll have time to blog when I should be catching up with my accounts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Jannel,
Thanks to that same workshop, I found you through Google Alerts. I'm still not sure whether to be pleased to have been to a helpful workshop or despondent about becoming a complete anorak! Jury's definitely still out...
Post a Comment